Search This Blog

How you can get top grades, to get a best job.

Wikipedia

Search results

Pages

Pages

Featured post

100% Up to Date 2V0-761 Dumps Through RealExamDumps.us | Success Guaranteed

Prepare & Pass 2V0-761 Exam with Highly Qualified Experts | RealExamDumps from emmasmith45345

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 21 November 2019

Valid Microsoft MS-500 Dumps with Microsoft MS-500 Practice Questions

Question No 1 

You need to recommend a solution to protect the sign-ins of Admin1 and Admin2. What should you include in the recommendation?

A. a device compliance policy
B. an access review
C. a user risk policy
D. a sign-in risk policy

Answer: C


Question No 2 

You need to recommend a solution that meets the technical and security requirements for sharing data with the partners. What should you include in the recommendation? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

A. Create an access review.
B. Assign the Global administrator role to User1.
C. Assign the Guest inviter role to User1.
D. Modify the External collaboration settings in the Azure Active Directory admin center.

Answer: CD


Question No 3 

You need to create Group2. What are two possible ways to create the group?

A. an Office 365 group in the Microsoft 365 admin center
B. a mail-enabled security group in the Microsoft 365 admin center
C. a security group in the Microsoft 365 admin center
D. a distribution list in the Microsoft 365 admin center
E. a security group in the Azure AD admin center

Answer: CE


Question No 4 

Which IP address space should you include in the MFA configuration?

A. 131.107.83.0/28
B. 192.168.16.0/20
C. 172.16.0.0/24
D. 192.168.0.0/20

Answer: B


Question No 5 

You need to implement Windows Defender ATP to meet the security requirements. What should you do?

A. Configure port mirroring
B. Create the ForceDefenderPassiveMode registry setting
C. Download and install the Microsoft Monitoring Agent
D. Run WindowsDefenderATPOnboardingScript.cmd

Answer: C

Moreover:

6 comments:


  1. To ace my exam by the first time I chose MS-500 Dumps and downloaded it from Exam4Lead. Now I am happy that I have successfully passed my IT exam. I am very satisfied with my selection of MS-500 Dumps PDF material. I will always prepare from this handy material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the first place, I began to freeze that I won't have the option to breeze through the MS-500 Dumps tests. In any case, my companion prescribed me to examine Dumpsforsure.com test dumps. In addition, this is most ideal decision I made. Much obliged to you for helping me get readied for my last day. Their dumps contain all genuine test questions. I performed extraordinary in my test. Also, yes their passing proportion is actually what they guarantee is. The free demo cleared my disarrays about them. Indeed, I would state thank you to Dumpsforsure.com in helping me perform better in my test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I go for any further IT exam I will make Exam4lead.com my definite choice for downloading study material. I smelled the fruitfulness of MS-500 braindumps from the free demo questions that I got free. It was an amazing experience of learning. Online practice test polished my skills and made me ready for final attempt. I hold thanks for all experts who created MS-500 dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Microsoft MS-500 Dumps is most concise but elaborate material for the preparation of Microsoft 365. I successfully passed my IT exam with the help of MS-500 questions and answers. I am happy that I have aced my certification by the first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To ace my exam by the first time I chose MS-500 Dumps and downloaded it from Examsforsure.com
    . Now I am happy that I have successfully passed my IT exam. I am very satisfied with my selection of MS-500 dumps material. I will always prepare from this handy material.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Within this fast-moving globe, Microsoft Security Administrator Associate MS-500 pdf questions dumps allow you to pass the Microsoft MS-500 certification test. Microsoft Security Administrator Associate MS-500 braindumps questions certification exam is currently becoming regarded as Microsoft's highest major certification test. MS-500 Microsoft Security Administrator Associate certification test gives you the exact amount of expertise you will need to get fame throughout the organization.

    ReplyDelete